Below are listed public notices that are put out occasionally by the Airport Authority for public review and comment solicitation. The most recent are listed first. Please make a note of the closing date for comments listed in the notice. Comments sent to the Authority after that date, will be read but will have no bearing on implementation of the notices content.
Please submit questions and comments to the Airport Authority at: Lawton Airport Authority .
- Opportunity For Public Comment Related To Proposed Passenger Facility Charge Application
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Public Notice
- Lawton Fort Sill Regional Airport Irregular Operations Plan
- 2016-2018 DBE Goal Program for Lawton Fort Sill Regional Airport
- Lawton Airport Passenger Facility Charge -- Notification and Opportunity for Public Comment
REAL ID ACT
Is your state complying with REAL ID Act of 2005?
The REAL ID Act of 2005, Pub.L. 109–13, 119 Stat. 302, enacted May 11, 2005, was an Act of Congress that modified U.S. federal law pertaining to security, authentication, and issuance procedures standards for the state driver's licenses and identification (ID) cards, as well as various immigration issues pertaining to terrorism. The deadline for states to be compliant will be January 1, 2016.
As of January 1, 2016, if your state is not compliant with this law, TSA will not accept your state-issued driver’s license as a form of identification to board a domestic bound commercial aircraft.
Here is a list of states and territories that are compliant
or have been granted an extension: